[DIFLnews] Florida Destination Imagination State Tournament

Florida DI News diflnews at floridadi.org
Tue Mar 6 00:35:32 UTC 2018

Greetings,

Everyone is cordially invited to attend our 2018 Florida State Tournament to
be held Saturday, March 19 at Park Maitland School, 1450 S. Orlando Avenue,
Maitland, Florida.  Our teams will begin presenting their challenge
solutions at 11:30am continuing until about 4:00pm.

We will have STEM activities available to try through the afternoon,
including KEVA plank building and patterning, and a "Try DI" station.
Representatives of idTech will also be on hand with some interesting
activities to do.  I have attached a program of the day.

Come see how much impact weight a team built structure can hold, or a 2 act
musical complete with a spectacle and a changing set piece.  How about an
amusement attraction set in an unlikely location or a story about friends
from two different cultures?

Hope to see you there!

Erica Bowler

Affiliate Director